Saturday, February 1, 2014

IVF #1 Stim Day 1-3

Stim day one, well actually two!  I can't believe it is finally here!  I am excited, nervous, and anxious to see how this goes.  I was soooo nervous I would have a huge cyst, but so far cyst free!  Here is the first few days schedule until I go back Monday.

AM
-5,000 u/ml Heprin

PM
-5 u lupron
-150 menopur
-150 folllistim
-5,000 Heprin
-baby aspirin



I am so anxious (mostly that's just my personality) to get dates for ER and actually know what is going on in my life for a few days. I have literally run every possible date through my calendars and checked and cross checked dates, it can be exhausting.  The only date I am not looking at is due date bc I am also superstitious that I will jinx something.  With that being said, we are right on par to be at the exact, and I mean to the hour, of the dates of our first of three pregnancies that we lost :( it's sad and comforting all at the same time. So basically I know the potential due date ;) That's all that's going on in my neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment