Friday, February 14, 2014

IVF # 1 Trigger

T. R. I. G. G. E. R!  

Finally after 14 days of stims, 82 shots, and many sleepless nights I get to inject myself (I should give credit where credit is due, Mr. E will be doing this)  with a 1 1/2 inch needle in the derrière!  

Best. Valentines. Day. Gift. Ever

The shot needs to be taken at EXACTLY 10 pm then ER is scheduled for Sunday at 9!  I am so excited, hopeful, and feel like it can't be real!  I called Mr E as soon as I heard I could hear the apprehension in his voice. I asked why he wasn't as happy as I was and he said it was too hard to keep getting excited and being let down :(   I totally understand but I'm just so thankful to be moving forward it makes me literally cry, and I mean literally I did!

I'm a little nervous about the shot but I have had it three times at the doctors office so I'll live!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment