Saturday, January 25, 2014

IVF #1

I officially took the last bcp last night!  I am beyond excited and nervous to get this show on the road.  I have to admit that I used to be prettified of needles.  I think it's fair to say that I have gotten better, I administer all of my injections that go in my tummy, but I am still very nervous to do the PIO!  I watched a few videos last night and think I'm feeling a bit more confident, especially if someone can administer it to themselves, it can't be that bad.  I guess only time will tell.

Now we just have to wait for AF then go in for baseline blood and ultra (aka my old friend magic wand)!

2 comments:

  1. I have my mom do the intramuscular injection...helps having someone else

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alicia, I think that's a great idea. I'm going to need a back up just in case Mr E. Needs to go out of town!

      Delete