Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hope that's something fun!

I finally got all, well let's be honest, nothing goes right, so only most of my Ivf meds yesterday but in typical fashion there was an issue.  Of course one sheet of prescriptions accidentally didn't get faxed over, oops, but I'm getting the missing two tomorrow, so I'll live.  Nothing like adding a little more anxiety over this whole process.

I had to have the meds delivered to school bc the shipment requires a signature, and since well, I have a job, I couldn't be home to sign for them.  The very nice secretaries signed and didn't say anything but the nurse asked, I hope that's something fun.  I wanted to throw the huge box at her and scream no, as a matter of fact it is not.  That is unless you consider having to go through fertility treatment to conceive and hopefully have a healthy child fun, then I'm sorry but nothing fun about it.

Just gearing up to start the lupron Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment