Friday, January 10, 2014

What A Headache

Literally, I'm thinking this is becoming a non preferable pattern, and I'm not too happy.  A month ago, right  before I ovulated, I had three migraines in one week, yes you read that correctly, three.......in.........one........week.  I obviously blamed it on lupron, cuz why not, I seem to blame every other ill tempered, bad mood, and crying episode on it still to this day, even though it's been four months since my one and only shot! Anyways... Guess what I have had all week!? A migraine-like killer headache.  Non-fricken stop for seven days.

I went the the chiropractor Monday and Tuesday, then spent Wednesday morning in the ER getting a MRI per the doctors scary concerns for a stroke, and finally was diagnosed with hormonal headaches!!! Excuse me! The ER doctor even had the audacity to tell me about his wife, who had to have fertility treatment for their to complete their family (because they wanted four, not three children) who was a crazy lady throughout their whole fertility treatment.  I wanted to jump out of the beg and strangle him.  If only men had to experience half of what we have to go through it would somewhat equal out the injustices of the world, well not really, but it would help.

Ends up I went back to the chiro land got a decompression treatment and it really helped.  Too bad they are closed on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment