Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Woe Is Me

Is it me or is everything in the medical field such a process!!?!?! It's like nothing can go smoothly and it is beyond frustrating.

Long story short, one of my incisions from the lap is infected and no pharmacies in the Chicagoland area has the medicine that the doctor wrote the prescription for.  OMG for real......yes, I called seven 24 hour cvs's and the Walgreens pharmacist looked it up in their computer.   So after two calls to the on call nurse and one call to the doctor, per the nurse, I will be starting the antibiotic tomorrow!!!! It just feels like nothing is easy anymore, woe is me! How many women going through fertility treatment say that, probably every, except those lucky ladies who do one and are done ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Add it to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment