Monday, October 14, 2013

No more love!

I believe in God..... So I shouldn't be superstitious, right!?!?!

Not right, and I feel super guilty because I know I should just trust in Him that all of this is His plan, but tonight I had to help Him a little bit! I threw out my unlucky pair of pink, cute underwear that said love across the back.  Why you might ask........ B/c every single time something bad or unlucky happens to me I swear I'm wearing those darn things (our first and second miscarriages, multiple hiccups at the doc office, and most recently my lap).  I am usually lucky if I even get my underwear on correctly in the morning, let alone tying to make sure I avoided that pair.

Anyways, while you are stimming, during fertility treatment (which means using drugs to grow your eggs), you have multiple "magic wand" ultrasounds...... There is nothing magic about it, let me tell ya......... In order to have this ultrasound you need to "undress from the waste down" (I could die a happy person if I never had to hear that phrase again). My main concern with this striptease is where I will bury my underwear, so needless to say I usually will know before the nurse comes back in if the appointment is going to go well or not, depending on which pair of underwear I have on....... Annoying and super frustrating when I get a glance of the word love,  So tonight I took charge and threw them out!!!! Feels so good!

Na Na naaa Na, Na Na naaaa Na, hey hey hey, good- bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment