Sunday, October 13, 2013

Add It To The List

So I got my lupron shot on Friday after a horrible experience trying to ensure it would be at the office by the time I needed it.  The actual shot is around $1,000, so needless to say they aren't just handing these out.  Between the doctors office and pharmacy I made about 10 calls on Wednesday, to make sure it was there by my apt on Thursday.  The plan is to continue these shots (one shot a month) for 3-4 months.  I am concerned though bc I did get my AMH levels back and they dropped from 1.1 pre lap to 0.33 post lap.  While it was on the lower end before, now it's very low.  The nurse said that they " sometime" see this.  My new slogan this year is, add it to the list, so add this to my lovely list. Back to the waiting game until we can test again.......

Ok back to the shot.  The actual shot wasn't bad, similar to the HCG booster (needle size/pain is always one of my major concerns :)).  Anyways I'm only on day two of the shot, and not sure if it's a coincident, but I'm having some pretty painful days.  Lots of sharpe twisting pain on my right side, where I would think my ovary is.  I'm going to try and do weekly updates on what I'm feeling and side effects but we will see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment