Wednesday, July 23, 2014

IVF # 2 13w5d

I think we are finally over the spotting phase, although there is still a small spot of blood in my uterus.  On Thursday night, so two days after my last ultra, the red gushing started again, however this time it lasted all night and into the morning.  I can't believe I lasted all night and into the morning  without calling but I guess I'm getting better with it all!?!?

I was able to sneak into the doctors office and baby a's sac appeared to have ruptured and baby b was doing well.  Thank goodness!

Then on Tuesday I had my last official RE appointment and I have now officially graduated from them to my OB!  I cannot believe we are at this point.  I literally thought that I would never carry a baby to this point,  but here we are.

Now don't get me wrong, every single morning I wake up and think that I will lose this baby, I still stress about each twinge, cramp, or pain that I feel.  I still can barely let my mind get to the point of the future. But my head is finally allowing my brain to drift a bit into future thoughts.  It's exciting but so scary at the same time.

The plan: I went to the OB Monday, so before getting released from the immunologist/RE, and he was awesome.  He said I could come in weekly if that would help, or whatever I needed to feel confident with this pregnancy.  I feel so much more comfortable switching to them then I thought I would.  I am going to try and be strong and wait two weeks, but knowing I can call for a quick heart rate check helps sooooo much!

On a side note my best friend, who was three weeks behind me with her first (after only 2 months of trying...... I was so jealous) just found out she lost their baby.  She had a d&c today and I just feel horrible because I know the hurt from the loss of an angel... Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment