Saturday, July 5, 2014

IVF #2 10w6d

Happy 4th of July! I am sorry I didn't write earlier but we were supposed to leave from my ultrasound and drive straight up to Michigan however I needed to get some blood drawn for my gastro (from all the diarrhea) so we went home to do that.  It's just been a crazy few days.

Ultra went well baby's hb was 154 and moving around so the doc couldn't get a very good measurement on it.  She said all looks good so we will just run with that.

I was stating to feel really good about it all, maybe this actually will work, maybe we will for once be able to have a living child.... But that feeling lasted about 48 hours until I woke up with spotting again...... Thought my world was ending.

I immediately called, they were closed, so I thought I would just wait. It was brown so that meant old blood, but it was also clotty which I didn't like.  So I ended up calling the answering service and then a nurse called me back.  She was sweet, actually the head IVF nurse, and said just to take it easy, lay down, feet up, which should alleviate some pressure on the cervix and uterus so that's what I tired to do.

I still have a bit more today but it seems to be lessening, thank goodness!

I know that I won't be comfortable or believe it until this baby is out, if that is how this is going to end....

Nervously waiting until Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment