Wednesday, July 9, 2014

IVF #2 11w5d

Longest ultrasound ever until I finally looked at the nurse, I couldn't see the doctor who was doing it because she was below the paper sheet, but I just looked at her after what felt like 10 minutes and she gave me a thumbs up! Both my mom and I started balling, and they let us hear the heart beat instead of just seeing it.  Then Mr. E came in and we got to see the baby dancing around!  It was so cool.

Baby a's sac is sitting right on my cervix, which in turn is causing the brown spotting.  They said to expect more and not to worry if it continues to happen, yeah right!

I spoke to the immunologist about getting into my OB for an anatomy scan, because it has to be done between 12-13 weeks and she said to do it, even though I am not released from them yet.  I called and scheduled it, but before I can see the OB I have to see a nurse THEN I can see the doctor.

I almost lost it on the poor lady scheduling my apts.  I get that they have a procedure, however I see a doctor weekly right now, is it really necessary to see the nurse....... If they are going to do blood work like betas, progesterone, and estrogen I am going to refuse, I can give them the last 3 months labs.......

I was super annoyed but whatever!

So I see the nurse tomorrow, then Friday I have the anatomy scan, next Tuesday I go to the immunologist for maybe my last time, and then the following Monday see my OB! Everything is moving quickly and I'm anxious for it all to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment