Thursday, July 17, 2014

IVF #2 13 weeks!

This past week has proved to be yet another stressful week.

On Friday I started spotting brown again, but the nurse had said that it would probably continue to happen as baby a's sac continues to drain.  So fine I try not to freak out but I went to the bathroom like every hour........ Day and night....

Then Sunday night I start gushing bright red.  I had gone to the bathroom and the entire toilet was red.  I cleaned up then went to explain to Mr. E. what was going on and all of a sudden I felt another gush coming.  I ran to the bathroom and it happened again however when I wipes again it was brown....... So odd

I waited a few more minutes went back and it was only red when I wiped so I broke down and called the nurse on call and thank goodness it was a nurse from the immunologists office so I didn't need to explain much.  She said the same old same old....... She suspected baby a but obviously she wasn't  100% positive as she can't see what is going on.

So I held tight and and waited until the morning and then called the office.  They said I could come in on Monday or wait for my appointment Tuesday, which is what I did.

Everything was perfect on the ultra and baby b was jumping around like crazy so that was reassuring.  They are pretty positive the spotting, both brown and red, are baby a and once the sac is gone the spotting should stop.  It's still happening today, which will make it a week of straight spotting, but as long as that baby is growing and still living I'm fine with spotting.

We are still waiting on the anatomy scan bloodwork to come back but everything on the ultra looked good.  I meet with my OB next week however am not released from the immunologist yet, which again, I am fine with.  They know what to look for and they know the risk factors.


No comments:

Post a Comment