Wednesday, June 25, 2014

IVF #2 9w6d

Yet again I thought I our baby was doomed.  I feel great, I have had VERY minimal nausea, no morning sickness, and I am just tired!  While I am so thankful for this perk, it makes me so nervous each week when I go in for my ultrasound because it could be the day that we lose this pregnancy too.

I also have had horrible diarrhea since Saturday and some sharp lower abdominal cramping that usually turns into gas, but still.......

Everything looked great, baby b's heart rate was 171 bpm and grew exactly one week.  Baby a is starting to reabsorb but the sac is still exactly the same.  Not sure when that will completely be gone.

We are officially stopping estrogen patches, progesterone, and prednisone which is great news,  but of course that makes me nervous!

We are still checking NK killers each week and APA to hopefully stop the lovenox.  For the NK killers my level did rise last week (11 so on the upper side of normal) so we may need another infusion after this week.

I will go to they immunologist through 12 weeks then be released to my OB, however I will need to have the NK killer checked each month to make sure it's all ok!


No comments:

Post a Comment