Tuesday, June 17, 2014

IVF #2 8w5d

I'm not 100% sure but I think I pee when the magic wand is inserted!!!!! Is that normal!?!?  Obviously no one says anything and I am NOT asking, but just wanted to throw that out there!

Today went well, I was a nervous wreck as usual, but our baby b is growing perfectly and the heartrate was 174 so right on track!  It is still measuring three days behind but they said not to worry as it is growing exactly on par per weeks.  The doctor said if everything continues to go as perfectly as it is now (thank God) that we can start to taper off meds next week!  Baby a has stopped growing but still there :( no heartbeat as is the slight bleeding that is probably being absorbed because I haven't had any more spotting.

I am so happy but still have this crazy fear that something is going to happen.  I still don't think I will be ok until this baby is in my arms and that is so sad.

My whole life all I have wanted is to be a mom, be pregnant, and love every second of it.  I am so on edge at all times, I analyze the toilet paper, and cringe at every cramp.......I feel awesome so that makes me nervous and I haven't had any morning sickness, which again is great but makes me even more anxious........

I know I need to relax and take it one day at a time but wayyyyyy easier said than done!

We go back next week Wednesday so until then...... I'll try to be zen!

No comments:

Post a Comment