Tuesday, May 20, 2014

IVF #2 Reproductive Immunologist Consultation

Intralipids...... Yes I just had my first infusion.  We didn't know if I 100% needed it or not but the labs take a week to come back so we just bit the bullet and did it.  The infusion will help keep the NK killers at bay if they are elevated.  We were too nervous not to do it and then run the risk of losing this pregnancy over doing it and not ending up needing it.  It won't hurt anything if I didn't need it but it can only help if I did!

I really liked the doctor, she was great.  Also the nurses were amazing! We got to see our singleton bean! Measuring right on track, 4 weeks 5 days!  Didn't look like much, but it felt good to see that we have an implantation success and now we just have to get that number to double then I will hopefully be able to breath a bit more easier!

Our plan to move forward is that I need to go see this doctor every......... Single....... Week until the first trimester is over.  They want to check blood every week along with ultrasounds to ensure everything is going ok..

Only bad part is that the office is an hour away.  I guess it's good that this is happening now because I will only have to take off one more 1/2 day then it will be summer so we should be good!  Now I have to go figure out which in network lab will do this certain blood test so that we don't have to pay out of pocket........ Let's the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment