Monday, May 19, 2014

IVF #2 Beta #1

Beta is in.......... 377.4

I was certain this cycle was a bust.  I have been POAS since Thursday and the lines haven't been getting drastically darker.  So that still has me a bit nervous but I am just going to take one day at a time.  Today I am thankful that I have the honor of having one (or two) blasties hopefully growing!  I get to go back Wednesday to see what my numbers are doing.

In the mean time, tomorrow I am going to see the reproductive immunologist and then Wednesday afternoon I go meet with the endocrinologist.  My tsh was 2.35, so it's rising but still in the normal range so I'm going to have them test again soon.

I of course am overcome with pure terror that we will lose them, but this seems to be a stronger number than we have had in the past so maybe, just maybe this is the one.

Now I just need nine more months of good news..........

No comments:

Post a Comment