Thursday, May 29, 2014

IVF # 2 6 Weeks

Ok so we didn't lose the pregnancy and we saw a heartbeat!  It was a glorious moment and one more step closer to delivering a living child!

On a side note there was another baby (baby A) measuring about a week behind so the doctor says that it is not viable and will not effect the other baby (baby B) at all.  Mr. E asked if there was any way the other baby A would make it and the doctor said it's very unlikely, but we are just so glad to have the one!  It's hard to be upset when we didn't even know there were two!

My big question is at what point do you stop worrying?  I still am so nervous about everything I do, every cramp, twing, or weird pressure AND I still look for blood every.single.time.i.go.to.the.bathroom!

I said that I was very nervous to the doctor and she said that I should be since it's our fifth pregnancy with so many losses and in some sick way that put me at ease..... I like that she gets it, there is no sugar coating or hand holding, just straight facts.  I really like her, however I don't like the location of the office!  The nurses said that both doctors, my original and the immunologist, want to monitor me so they are going to have to have a conversation of who will be doing it.

Now we wait 10 loooooooooong days until our next ultra/blood!

Today ended up being a much better day than I had expected and another milestone checked off!

No comments:

Post a Comment