Friday, May 9, 2014

IVF #2 3dp5dt

I never thought I was going to be able to say 5dt, but BAM, there it is!

Pretty cool

I stalked the doctors to get my exact numbers for the RPL panel and it looks like only three tests came up abnormal

-anti TPO antibodies         494 (0-35)
-CD4- t helpers.                  58.9 ( normal 30-52)
-NK cell activatn.                11.3 (normal 10)

The last two aren't too high but they are elevated, so hopefully the prednisone will help.

I am going to meet with the immunologist RE in my practice on 5/20, a day after my beta.  Of course I have been scrounging the internet for all the information that I can get my hands or rather eyes on and there isn't much out there.  The good news is that the NK cells seem to be ok as I have found numerous ranges that state that 12 is still considered normal so I will just wait until I hear what the doctor has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment