Tuesday, May 27, 2014

IVF # 2 5w5d

Our second beta last Wednesday more than doubled, so that up was a great relief, but......... I'm convinced we lost this pregnancy...

No I have no proof
No I haven't had any spotting
No there is no real explanation but just pure fear.....

I just feel it.  My boobs aren't as sore as I remember them being BUT I have horrible indigestion that I didn't have the last pregnancy that was about this long.  I am having some strong lower abdominal pain/cramping only at night BUT then I have gas and it is relieved for a bit, so maybe I'm just being paranoid.  I guess I'd rather prepare for the worst than have my heart ripped out of my body yet again.

I still haven't looked up our estimated due date (edd), I literally cannot bring myself to do that because then it will be real.  I also am trying to think one day at a time, but that is just way more difficult than I thought.

I go back Thursday for my next ultra/blood and I am so uneasy.

Please Lord let this one stick and give me the streghth and courage to get to Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment