Monday, March 17, 2014

What's next you may ask!?!?

I have been holding off on posting what is going on because to be quite honest, I didn't know.  We had our consult with the RE last week Tuesday and he said that this was an implantation failure and it could have been numerous different reasons all of which are possible, but all of which will never be known.

In moving forward we could have done an IVF cycle this month, but we are going on vacation and it would be too close in terms of timing.  When we left the office I was okay with the idea that we would take a month off, ttc the good old fashioned way, and just bd when it was time.

Yea well that lasted all of 24 hours before I had talked myself into trying to squeeze in an IUI before we leave. If it all doesn't work out we can always just do TI after trigger.  So today I went in for baselines and started menopur again.

I don't know if this is the right answer
I don't know if my body can handle it
I don't know if emotionally I can do this
I don't know if this cycle will result in a live birth
but I do know that not trying would be more difficult than failing again.

This cycle was kinda thrown together half-assly (if that's not a word then sorry) but nonetheless we are going full force ahead!  I think I would rather have a lot of shitty months in a row then alot of shitty months spread out, so that's my reasoning for now, it's what's getting me up in the morning and it's what helps me fall asleep at night.  We shell see!

No comments:

Post a Comment