Monday, March 10, 2014

IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( :(

That title gets a double sad face :(
another
chemical
pregnancy.

All my numbers are tail spinning down and............I started spotting yesterday so looks like AF is right around the corner. I knew it was coming after my conversation with the nurse on Friday, but it ain't over (at least to me) until the Ivf nurse sings, and she sang.

I always hold out a little bit of hope that I will have that weird, totally unbelievable story, that defies all rules and logic, but no such luck and it still just as painful.

I thought I would be better emotionally, knowing that losing the pregnancy was the most logical outcome, but it was and is just as hard.

I feel ok one second then devastated the next, then sick to my stomach, then stable, then so upset, then I cry, then I'm back to ok.

Luckily, I was able to get in for a consult tomorrow so we should have some sort of an answer and hopefully a plan for what's next.


No comments:

Post a Comment