Friday, March 7, 2014

IVF #1 Second beta :(

Just got off the phone worth the nurse, hcg dropped from 180.9 to 119.2, estrodial went up from 1454 to 1527, and progesterone went down from 79.2 to 46.76.

The nurse said that since I started out so high to think positive, maybe it's a twin that didn't take, but I know what this means.  Another chemical pregnancy.

Literally I am so sad.

I thought either we wouldn't get pregnant or we would and we would carry to term.  I didn't even run this option through my head because there is no way I would be able to handle another loss, but here we go again.

I asked if I could come in Sunday because I know they are there, she said no weekends are only for monitoring, so I have to wait until Monday and we will do another hcg.

Literally

Can't

Comprehend

It

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment