Sunday, December 29, 2013

I.V.F.

Those scary, strong, exciting letters will be in our near future.  I spoke with the nurse last Tuesday, I know I know, without updating, but I officially started birth control pills (bcp) to begin the Ivf process or protocol.  I am excited, nervous, and scared all at the same time.  I have done two cycles with injectables, so it's not the needles this time, thank goodness, but I think it the unknown and possibilities of another loss that is what is making me the most apprehensive and skeptical.

Originally we were going to wait another cycle and then start, but I'm ready to start agin now, heck I would have started the next month if we could have.  Our doctor was out of town until tomorrow so I hope to speak to the Ivf nurse sometime tomorrow to figure out the excact protocol and timeline.  So far all I know is the I'm on the bcp for two weeks to suppress everything then we will begin!  Ahhhhh it might be finally a possibility!

No comments:

Post a Comment