Saturday, November 16, 2013

Penny for your thoughts :/

Every few hours of my waking days this week, I have had moments that I think about what would have been and what our lives would be like had our baby been born November 9th.

While driving home from work I wondered if we would have already had the baby, or if I would have delivered past the due date.

While at breakfast I wondered if we would have been out and about yet as new parents, or would we have been too nervous and spent the entire first week at home?

While sitting on the couch, I wondered if I would have been sleep deprived yet.

While at the grocery store I almost started crying as we walked past the baby aisle, would I have gone down that aisle had he or she been there?

It's just the little things everyone takes for granted that I hope not to if we do someday become parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment