Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Buh-bye Lupron!

Since lupron is no longer a character in our story anymore guess what we do now............we wait!

Shocking, I know!

Uhhhhhh more waiting, I don't know how much longer I can wait.  It feels like I've been waiting my whole life to have to wait longer to wait yet again to wait to ttc!!! Did you follow that!?!? Not sure I do, but it is what it is, and add it to the list!!!!!!

After you stop the lupron, it can take 1-3 months to get your period back.  I'm not sure I knew this when I bent over to get the shot, but too late now!  Is it me or does it seem like that would have been a good thing to know before you start a new medicine.  The 3-4 months of shots would have been more like 6-9 months with the amount of time it could have taken to get my period back, my word what a tragedy that would have been.

I'm a little frustrated and feeling defeated bc the RE said we had a very low chance of conceiving naturally, but he wants me to be more emotionally leveled out, so that's the plan. If that doesn't work we will do ivf the following month.  So until then, you got it, we are WAITING!! That's all for now loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment