Monday, November 11, 2013

Lupron -Week Four/Five

I've been slacking and I haven't written in a while, sorry!!

Lupron, lupron, lupron, how I haven't missed you a bit!  I called the doctors office last week and met with the doctor about the next injection.  I had been feeling very emotional and emotionally uncontrollable which was causing my anxiety to increase.  I would have 2-3 good days where I would feel good, I didn't say normal, but my emotions were somewhat under control and I wasn't feeling like I had to cry every time someone said the wrong thing. But then.........then I would have a bad day, which consisted of almost uncontrollable crying, major anxiety, and very hypersensitive to everything.  After discussing it with the RE, we mutually decided it wasn't worth it and I would not take the next shot.  This was both relieving and made me nervous, which you probably would have guessed!


Good news is that we made it through our first due date from our first precious angle who we lost in March.  I've said this before in a previous post but the only thing that got me through everything was that I thought I would for sure be pregnant by this date, but I'm not :( Mr. E and I went downtown Chicago and went out to eat and spent the night.  It was a very nice distraction but it was still very difficult.


Ehhh so that's about it for now, I just have to wait until AF comes, so we shall see how long that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment