Monday, April 28, 2014

IVF # 2 Stim Day 11

One

More

Night

This morning the nurse said she was 99% sure that I would trigger tonight........... But in typical fashion, nothing goes as planned and I will be stimming one more night, tonight, then triggering tomorrow.

That biotch, estrogen, didn't rise as much as it should have, so waiting it is.

I am pretty frustrated because I love to know what is going on in my life, in fact you may say I have a type a personality.  I love control, I love to be able to plan, obses over the numbers, and use goggle to analyze every number that I get.

This whole process has stripped that ability to control away from me.  While I still obses, plan, and analyze, I am not able to control.  I know that this is the biggest issue that I have to work on but it is soooooo hard to not try.

With that being said, I know I have to trust.  I have to trust that the doctors know what to do.  I am not a doctor, nor am I a medical researcher.  I know that we want more eggs, so holding out until more mature is the right answer, but I also don't want to lose any.

Trust....... Trust....... Trust....

Same regiment

PM
300 Bravelle
225 Menopur
40 mg Lovenox
Baby aspirin
250 Ganirelix

No comments:

Post a Comment